Followers

Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Memories

White Pines Christmas


These layouts are for our next scrapbooking class scheduled for January. The layouts use the White  Pines paper pack, embellishments, compliments, and Picture My Life cards.  I love to create layouts using the products. I can make traditional pages and embellish as much as I want, but using the Picture My Life products let me add more pictures quickly and matching products make it so easy.

I haven't added pictures yet waiting to have them printed. I have decided to scrapbook lots of the routine thing that happen in December. The preparations, shopping, cooking, decorations and of course my beautiful grandkids, family and friends.

Here are some pictures of my layouts so far. I will include a list of supplies I used at the end of the pictures.



I only used one sheet of paper for the main layouts and only one pocket page.  I did cut some paper to add to the pocket pages. (the white card stock was added only for the photos)

Supplies used

White Pines paper pack
White Pines compliments
White Pines embellishments
White Pines PML cards
Vertical page protector
CTMH inks  Fern, Pomegranate and black
Conner rounder, Wink of Stella {clear}

Check out my web site to see all the new products we have available.
Our new Planner......we now have dies to coordinate with our stamp sets! Yea!
Just click on Shop Now to check out all our new products, sales, special promotions and wonderful ideas.

Stay Curious!
Happy Crafting!

If you like this post, please like this post and comment. Share with a friend or someone who might also enjoy it.   If you like my blog and want to keep up with the new changes, please join or sign up with your email.  That way will not miss anything,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Curious! Be Creative! Be Engaged! Tell Me What You Think.