Followers

Friday, January 8, 2016

New Plans for 2016


Inspiration Moments


As I was working on my new planner from Close to My Heart so many things were popping into my head. Projects and Ideas were many....my husband said that I will have to live to 300 to get all that "stuff" done.  I sure hope not. I'm so excited about the New Year and new things to come. First I just want you to know that I love my new planner. I'm so excited about making the planner mine and will be posting as I go along.  This got me to thinking that I need a more planed organized approach to my blog.  So the first thing I plan to do is post some things I've working on the last part of the year. The second thing I plan to do is Update my blog.  So stay tuned for new and improved ! {I hope}

Stay Curious!
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Curious! Be Creative! Be Engaged! Tell Me What You Think.