Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pretty Fall Wreath



I love Fall as you may know and I'm usually behind. So what am I going to do with all these things?  Everything on this table I already had....so lets see what happens.
This water hose was green, I had made a wreath for July 4th and my daughters said "Mom, that's ugly  (what's with the water hose?) So I spray painted it with some off white paint.  I used zip ties to hook the hose together and form a wreath shape.  Then I searched through my fall stuff and found some things that I liked and started placing them on the hose.  I found this cute ribbon, I love Owls!
After adding all my fall goodies, this is what I ended up with. I love it! Even my daughters liked it .

Happy Fall Y'all  !


Be Crafty
Stay Curious









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Curious! Be Creative! Be Engaged! Tell Me What You Think.